June Knosh & Know - Reopening Facilities
June 11, 2020 | 11:30 AM MDT - 12:30 PM MDT
Add to Calendar
Virtual - Zoom Video Conference Call
June 11, 2020 from 11:30-12:30
Presenter: Case Hushen/All Phase Restoration.
The main focus of the presentation will be on developing and maintaining a plan for re-opening facilities:
- Brief summary of the CDC guidelines as the relate to facility cleaning and disinfectant application
- Differences between cleaning and disinfecting
- Facility evaluation – what needs to be cleaned, what needs to be disinfected
- Resources and equipment required for cleaning and disinfecting
- Cleaning agents, disinfectants
- Plan implementation
- Plan maintenance and review
- Conclusion and questions
This will be presented in PowerPoint format, meeting attendees will be asked to type in questions as they come to mind which will be answered and discussed at the conclusion of the presentation.
View the presentation online now on YouTube - https://youtu.be/5jPK1dN3v-U
Disclaimer: As a registrant for our meetings, you are allowing IFMA Denver to use your photo for association promotional purposes including but not limited to: social media, print or electronic media.
Please note: Pre-registration is required for ALL IFMA Denver events. If you didn't receive a confirmation email to confirm your reservation, then its not guaranteed and your placed on a waiting list. Waiting list spots are allowed into the event as space allows.